Sunday, February 7, 2010

Openkore What Is Poseidon How To Use Poseidon Server In Openkore?

How to use poseidon server in openkore? - openkore what is poseidon

I have this problem, I know it's illegal, but I want to bot my character in Ragnarok Online. currently playing the free Server (Prontera) and many people say it is very difficult, because on top. I'm sometimes a little frustrated and bored at leveling.

So I tried what I suggested, most people do .. OpenKore Bot with my character. OK, I've downloaded the necessary files and I tried to run the program. At first it was all said ok, but when he, "to ask for permission to access the server account," said GameGuard and I said that I need to use the Poseidon server. He also advised me read some books on this liaison www.openkore.com / aliases / poseidon.php for more information but it turned out that the link was not there.

I do not know what I want with the "beginning of the Poseidon-do" file OpenKore in my repertoire. Because when I tried to run the program, absolutely nothing. I mean, I said, "Poseidon" is initialized, but when I tried to rerun OpenKore saidthe same. of the server .. Poseidon

Can someone help me here? I do not know why I do not know how to solve this problem ..

1 comment:

Jose said...

Do not let a lot of discussion during the activity. It can be difficult to carry on shares if you have any comments about what you hear say.
Decides on its activities. For example, you want a delay. Would you allow adhere to a negative / positive or simply neutral TidBITS? They want a certain set number of times each person is entitled to have to talk about a fact? If so, how much and how restrictive the discussion, would you? (You want to have the possibility of something other than this specific event to discuss during this time?)
Write your rules and guidelines can be anywhere, to the participants.

Post a Comment