Saturday, February 13, 2010

Minute Maid Heartwise Orange Juice Where To Buy HELP! I've Purchased Minute Maid Fruit Falls And One Of The BERRY Flavored Packs Is Not Clear. Is That BAD?

HELP! I've purchased Minute Maid Fruit Falls and one of the BERRY flavored packs is not clear. Is that BAD? - minute maid heartwise orange juice where to buy

I am concerned that) because it discolors This special package - the rest is clear (even the same taste. I tried to call Minute Maid - are "closed" until tomorrow. I am pleased to be with my kids, drink a package now worried.

Can anyone confirm or deny, their packages are dyed BERRY flavor?

Thank you!

2 comments:

koolguy4... said...

The same thing happened to me! It was a yellowish color. But sorry, I'm very confused.

Leah Nicole said...

Mine werent displayed when it can help ...
thats sorry that I can give!

Post a Comment