Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Make-up Tips For 13/14 Year Olds Overtipped - Can I Make Up For It Next Time?

Overtipped - can I make up for it next time? - make-up tips for 13/14 year olds

My wife and I often go to a certain restaurant. The food is excellent and the service is typically large, too.
However, we the last time it was an absolute wreck. There were 13 people in the restaurant and at least 4 members of staff, but from the moment he walked in the door while the food started to come, was 2 hours. It is not good food. When he the right foods later, the water glasses were empty, and he said that he had come to close immediately, but he disappeared for 30 minutes, so we ate a spicy sauce (whole) without water.
All in all cases, the waiter was very apologetic and comp'ed, but my wife. He threw us probably $ 11 to $ 25 for food. Just do not lose a half hour wait to run my credit, I left $ 20 (we had) the money and left. If I had small cuts have paid about $ 13-14. So ... It would be wrong of me to deduct 1 from the tip, each of the next 6 hours comes out to?

6 comments:

danny145... said...

Yes, it would be a mistake, because it is unlikely that you will have the same waiter each time. And know exactly when a draft of the food that is a larger point. If you do all the time, when the small peaks next time when you go to your server, and more rare.

wrialhud... said...

Well, if you use the same boy the next time it is up to you.

But if you use a different server, you do not take his bad experiences in her / him.

If I were you, but I just want to let go. They would go a great experience at the next. The bad experience could be assigned (for inexperienced new employees and yes, it is the turnover) is very important in the catering trade. BTW, you mentioned "4 employees," is that overall, including 4-server or server on the floor?

wrialhud... said...

Well, if you use the same boy the next time it is up to you.

But if you use a different server, you do not take his bad experiences in her / him.

If I were you, but I just want to let go. They would go a great experience at the next. The bad experience could be assigned (for inexperienced new employees and yes, it is the turnover) is very important in the catering trade. BTW, you mentioned "4 employees," is that overall, including 4-server or server on the floor?

~Keira's Mommy~ said...

There may be several reasons why they were difficult times, the distance is the kitchen staff was very little, and at least the boy tried to make their complaints rite .. Other issues that used to come one and the same person each time, so it is not just that person. Poor service is always a big turn off for me, usually used to go to a place for something like this for a while ..

dragonso... said...

I asked myself. if not probly happened to me. If Seves probly not as a tip. If the standard point was well served. $ 5 s that you no longer than it could foreget do.

☮ Natalee вαиgѕ Disco sticks ☮ said...

No, it is only after the terrible service you have.

Post a Comment